Directions to Nungubane Game Lodge
Self Drive Option:
- Take the N1 North from Johannesburg to Polokwane.
- Take the R33 off-ramp at the Kranskop toll plaza (keep in the left hand lane) to Modimolle / Nylstroom.
- Drive through the town of Modilmolle.
- Drive though the town of Vaalwater.
- 47 Km from Vaalwater turn left on to the Schoongelegen dirt road – look out for the sign.
- After passing through a security check point, travel for another 17km until you arrive at The West Gate on your left.
- On arrival check in at the West Gate and complete the reserve gate pass.
- Retain the original copy of the gate pass for the Lodge to stamp on your departure.
- Representatives from Nungubane Game Lodge will meet you in the car park and transfer you to the Lodge.
- Pick up time from the West Gate is scheduled daily for 12:30 hrs.
- Drop off time at the West Gate is scheduled daily for 12:00 hrs.
- Guests to call the Lodge when passing through the town of Vaalwater on 014 755 4928 or 087 237 9700 to reconfirm arrival time.
- Out of scheduled transfer requests will incur an additional transfer fee of ZAR 250.00 per person per transfer.
Transfers to / from Nungubane Game Lodge
Safari Air Wing (Pty) Ltd offers:
- Daily scheduled flights from Grand Central Airport or OR Tambo Airport to Waterberg Gateway Airstrip Vaalwater.
- Shuttle service between Waterberg Gateway Airstrip and The West Gate.
- Return road transfer services from OR Tambo Airport / Johannesburg Hotels to Nungubane Game Lodge.
Safari Air Wing (Pty) Ltd Contact Details
Telephone: 011 465 7262
Mobile: 083 326 4735
(GPS S 24° 14.586’ E 027° 43.080’)